This is Dr. G's talk page. Please post any comments or questions here at the bottom of the page, either by editing the page or by hitting the "+" tab at the top of the page. Thanks!
Here's an example post on the page. Please note that it is in its own section - that makes reading easier. Also note that it is signed; that makes answering easier :) DukeEgr93 20:18, 23 June 2008 (UTC)
Can you believe it's been years in the making? And yet here it is. P2! Anyway, I've also put my first few hours of time into [Duiki] in a long time, and in fact I was really surprised what a bit of rearrangement could do aesthetically.
You would not believe how hard it was to get them to make the Buzz calendar publish an RSS feed. Did I ever tell you that the Buzz calendar design (for instance, the vertical, rather than horizontal, banner on the right) is the way it is basically because I b-tched for hours week in and week out at focus groups? Oh, the secrets we keep. I know you have a few!
Anyway, I'll help where I can, though I was never much of an engineer (haha).
Let's try the signature again: --DuikiSysop 03:21, 25 August 2009 (EDT)
- Here's a sample question - 'cause the homework handout says there's one here! DukeEgr93 15:38, 22 August 2010 (EDT)
- How do I put my questions on the next line? 00:04, 13 September 2011 (EDT) —Preceding unsigned comment added by Mll36 (talk • contribs)
- With asterisks :) DukeEgr93 23:20, 14 September 2011 (EDT)
- To sample question, or to sample question? That is the question. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Ig36 (talk • contribs)
- What is the difference between array and tabular environments in LaTeX? From what I've seen in Lab1, they pretty much do the same thing. Sergeassaad (talk) 17:38, 3 September 2014 (EDT)
- Howdy! The main difference between tabular and array is that tabular is mostly for text, with the occasional math, and array is mostly for math, with the occasional text. DukeEgr93 (talk) 22:40, 3 September 2014 (EDT)