I was born in Jacksonville, FL but have spent most of my life living in North Carolina. I'm a first-generation Cuban-American.
- My favorite color is this type of green.
- My favorite food is chocolate cake.
- My favorite animal is an iguana, but if I could have a pet I definitely would choose a pug.
- My favorite number is 27 (go Teer 27!)
- Thinking about designing bridges
Grand Challenges for Engineering Article
Engineering Clean Water, Wendy Dewolf, Yale Scientific , updated April 3 2011, accessed September 12 2014
The demo for the 3-D Surface Plots was my favorite because it allowed me to see the same 3-D shape through different plot types and I could see how the many kinds of surfaces could have distinct applications within a certain field. Viewing the shape through each of the types of plots available gave more information on the shapes, which seemed like a very useful tool for the future when analyzing surfaces.