Controls/Fall 2015/Test 2/RSR
This is the equations page for Test 2
Denied / Must Memorize / Not Needed
- Laplace Transform Table (Table 2.1, p. 36) and Laplace Transform Theorems (Table 2.2, p. 37) - not needed
- Op amp general gains (2.97, p. 58 and 2.104, p.59) - must memorize inverting/non-inverting paradigms and gains
- Mechanical rotation and translation impedances (Table 2.4 on p.62 and Table 2.5 on p. 69) - must memorize
- General 2nd order transfer function (4.22, p. 170) - need to memorize - note that to be truly general there needs to be a multiplicative constant in front of all that.
- Mason's Rule (5.28, p. 252) - need to memorize that and what the terms mean.